White Carrara Marble plinth side table
White Carrara Marble plinth coffee table/cube
This is very popular within the plinth series and love at first sight for many Scandinavian interior enthusiasts.
A work of art in itself with a sophisticated and timeless look. Real genuine Carrara white marble will be a real centrepiece for your home. The light-reflecting honed surface and the strict, geometric shape create an interesting contrast to the heavy, organic look of marble.
- Dimensions: H40 x W40 X L40
Please email us at email@example.com with any queries. This product is currently in stock and can be delivered within 7-10 days
No discounts are valid on this item
Pavot blue interiors is a small business sourcing affordable, luxury bohemian homewares.
We currently stock a selection of real fur sheepskin rugs, a large range of dried flowers and dried pampas grass, a small selection of art and wall hangings and a new range of cushion covers and textiles.
With a love for interiors and thirst for new and exciting home additions, we started to import luxury items that were affordable and of high quality. Items that were less ordinary and added a bit of glam to our homes.
You are welcome to come and visit our store to take a look at all our products. Please email us or message us on Instagram to organise an appointment.
Wholesale customers please see information below
THIS IS A NEW PART OF PAVOT BLUE INTERIORS AND MORE STOCK WILL BE ADDED OVER THE COMING WEEKS
Wholesale home decor items, uk based wholesale for B2B
Please note the following:
- Availability, there may be times when we are unable to fulfill the order completely due to awaiting stock or high demand on products. You will be notified within one working day of order if this is the case. All efforts will be made to source the product of find a suitable alternative
- For all dried flower products please be aware that as a natural product every piece will vary from photos to some degree. All items sent out as wholesale will be of the same standard that would be sent to an individual customer.
- For fragile items the best care will be taken on packing these using double wall boxes and packing filler. Some may be packed in individual cartons but others may not. If you would prefer inner cartons so each product is ready to send on to customers please do get in touch for a price
- Shipping prices are set for free shipping over £150 and £12 for anything under this price. This is an average set and there may be times with a combination of items that this is not possible or that the items can be sent in a small carton at a lower cost than paid. We will contact you after you have ordered to discuss any shipping concerns if necessary.
- All prices stated are subject to UK VAT which will be calculated at checkout
- Postage, all items will be sent with Royal Mail or Parcelforce on a 24/48 basis, we usually require 2-3 days to package items but will contact you if this will be any longer
- Returns, in the event of wanting to return please contact us within 7 days of purchase and return within 14 days of purchase. All returns will need to be paid for by the customer and an admin fee will be deducted from the refunded amount (unless in the event of a faulty item where we would ask to be notified within 24 hours of receipt)
- No further discount codes can be used in wholesale
- Payment via Klarna not accepted for wholesale customers
- For international purchases please send us an email before ordering
Please feel free to contact us at Pavotblueinteriors@gmail.com if you have any further questions
Please do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries or via Instagram @pavotblueinteriors